This is some of my duties and task about Rampoin.
I hope that will helpful for you!
Site Technician / Supervisor / Rope Access Level 3 / Rampion Offshore Wind
• Conduct and record toolbox talks and other relevant HSE documentation
• Ensure the necessary quality documentation is prepared and collected for archiving
• Liaise with Offshore Operations Manager in connection with planning of the operations
• Write daily reports
• Be available to attend call-outs in accordance with vessel movements and construction requirements, including weekends and evenings
• Maintenance and replacement of defective fall-arrestors
• Cleaning of offshore assets using jet/power washer (includes boat landings etc.)
• Keep records of offshore structures for bird guano
• Generator fuelling and removal
MC assistants / Lifting operation / Boat loading / Store man
• Installation and removal of reflectors (in support of installation vessels)
• Maintenance of and replacement of defective Aviation/Temporary Navigation light on assets
• Site walk-downs and checks (as directed by CM)
• Inspection and certification of hook-on points
• General yard duties, which will include manual handling (in support of Yard Supervisor)
• Assist with maintenance and re-fuelingof offshore substation and generators
• Assist with fuelling of vessels
• Removal of waste from structures
• Cleaning mould/mildew and removal of water from inside the TP's
• Ad-hoc tasks (both onshore and offshore)
• Walk down/handover inspection on Foundation, WTG, TPs etc.
• Check, maintain and replace any damaged items on the offshore structures such as gate pins, latches, etc.
• Assisting SAP's with fitting of locks and chains during commissioning
• Servicing, repair, re-fuelling and removal of foundation generators
• Confined Space Work
• Installation and removal of prisms
• Offshore Sub-Station crane operations
• Removal of Navigation lights
• Install and removal of internal sacrificial anodes
Project documents • Project specific , etc .